From Ex-smoker to Smokers

I have a friend,
His name is Peter Stuyvesant
He have two friends, Benson and Hedges
He came from the city of Marlboro,
In the Salem high country
He Always carry a Mild Seven
He rode on a White Horse
Going to Kingsway in Kent
It was Lucky Strike
He fell in love
With the daughter of Master Duke
Her name Was YSL
They got married by Perillys , the priest
They checked in at the house of Dunhill And booked into room number 555
He laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf
He played with her two Matterhorns
When
He poked in his Rothmans King Size
She cried in delight, 'You are a Rough Rider !!!'
You are riding like a mad Camel
When I asked her if she is satisfied
She answered' I want MORE! !!!'
Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want to enter her Gudang Garam.
She said... depan belakang puas, barulah SAMPOERNA!!

No comments:


Popular Posts